About Café Natüra
Café Natüra is conveniently located in downtown Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, and co-located with the established Elgin Integral Health Centre.
Café Natüra was created by a group of health care professionals with a passion for healing through whole foods and nutritional, homeopathic and herbal supplements. Our menu has been designed with input from our experts to make eating both tasty and nutritious.
Kelly Burton, BA
- Nutritional Consulting Diploma, 2007
- Active member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants until 2014
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP) and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP) from 2007 to 2014
- Bachelor of Arts Political science – Background includes the geo-politics of health care and the environment
- Continues education and training by attending country-wide conferences provided by the Orthomolecular Medicine Society
Todd Carricato, BA, ND
- Naturopathic Doctor
- Graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, 2004
- Trained in Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Clinical Nutrition, Acupuncture, Auricular Medicine, and Counseling
More info about Todd can be found on the Elgin Integral Health Centre page.